Medical Workshop for ASL Interpreters!
Presenter: Richard Laurion, MA, CI/CT, NIC: Advanced
3 Sessions: You do not have to attend all 3 sessions to be eligible for CEUs from the sessions you attend.
Friday, December 2nd (6:00pm – 9:00pm) 0.3 CEUs
Building a Healthcare Practice:
· Learning the rules of today - Joint Commission mandates, ADA and HIPAA
· Managing our space and risk - infection control
· Being a productive member of the Healthcare team
· Looking the part and acting the part
Saturday, December 3rd (9:00am – 12:00pm) 0.3 CEUs
Reflecting on our Practice: Reviewing decision-making process through case studies
Saturday, December 3rd (1:00pm – 4:00pm) 0.3 CEUs
Building our Healthcare Literacy
· Tools for building our knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology and Medical Terminology for ASL interpreters
SC RID Members – $30 per session OR $80 for ALL sessions
Non-Members – $40 per session OR $100 for ALL sessions
Office: +1 980-328-3272
3200 Ardmore Springs Cir.
Greenville, SC 29615